Lady’s Hot Live Tw3rk On Instagram Made Her Catch Fire – Video Here

Lady's Hot Live Tw3rk On Instagram Made Her Catch Fire - Video Here
Lady’s Hot Live Tw3rk On Instagram Made Her Catch Fire – Video Here

Lady’s Hot Live Tw3rk On Instagram Made Her Catch Fire – Video Here. A lady is going viral on social media after her house caught fire while she was dancing and twerking on live Instagram.

The lady who busy sizing herself up could not see the fire catching on in the kitchen until it almost too late and she almost burnt down the house.

She finally noticed something was going on in what looks like her kitchen and she dashes out of her living room and tries to put out the with minimal luck.

The video cuts out and had many wondering what happened thereafter, However her sister came through with an update and explained that she okay and managed to put out the fire.

 

View this post on Instagram

 

House nearly burned down…. 😜😳😂 😂

A post shared by DrippingLive (@drippinlive) on

By:atinkanews

Jamie

Call the classic man on +233542793417

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Related Articles

Back to top button